Thursday, February 3, 2011

in THEIR world

Hi!  It's been a while since I wrote a NOTE here in FB.  Not all may know who I am....so I'm introducing myself.  I'm Katz.  I love cosplay...art and practically anything that inspires people to dream and soar.  So, when I see things that need praise and need raising up, I write about them and acknowledge them gladly.  Especially....stories...

Rising Underground

For so long as I can remember, MANGA has already been a part of my life.  When I got off work, the first thing I do is check if my favorite MANGA (Japanese Comics) is updated.  If not, I'm bummed out.  Most stories in mangas are great.  Take for example, NANA...KIMI NI TODOKE... BATTLE ROYALE... NOBLESSE (Manhwa, A Korean Comic)...  CHEESE IN THE TRAP (Manhwa)...  You get my point...  And yeah, this form of art is basically much more emotional...like a PHOTOGRAPH is to a FILM.

Among the various things I've been doing for the past week and hundreds of worries to think about what with the cosplay gathering just around the corner...I'm so lucky to have met SHIDA SHINPAN a day ago!  He walked up to me and asked me if he could be there in the gathering this coming February 5, 2011.  If you still don't know him, he is the creator of the local Manga, "IN HER WORLD."  This manga was launched last year at the ANIMOTION 2010.
In her World
I talked with him for a couple of minutes and he will be releasing the 2nd issue.  So, don't miss it! ^_^  Here are some pics I took of what's to come...  SNEAK PEAK!  

SNEAK PEAK! Nyaha~



These guys are really putting up an effort to promote local art into this very competitive industry.  Well, not that we have a comic industry here in Negros...  Sigh~  But hell, they're starting it!


Opened Wide!


They are truly an inspiration to those of us who loves to draw and write.


Don't forget to check it out this Saturday at the KosupureDeto Gathering!

Anyhooo~  We'll be seeing the team this Saturday, February 5, 2011 at the 888 Event Center for the KOSUPUREDETO Gathering Event 3:30 - 9:00PM.  Ja matta!!!


katz~

No comments:

Post a Comment