Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hidden Vibes of 2010

Just before the AniMotion 2010, the team was asking for a photoshoot.  I remembered I was against it solely because I was too busy with work and I  don't want to be pushed into something mediocre.  Yeah...I'm that's dramatic.  I break that principle most of the times though I stick to it as much as I can.  

What happened then was that the team just wanted a "Bonding Time."  I totally understand that!  But well, being ME once more I wanted to make sure they really...REALLY want it this time around to muster up all their strength and help me take care of themselves in the photoshoot.

We love making anime characters into MODERN, ALIVE ones...and so we opted for a mix character since Ric...can't pull off Ichimaru...although I was slightly idiotic for not thinking that he can! -,- Argh.  Gomen, neh?  The main reason was to let Karl (my cousin) use the wig...therefore we did not cut off the wig.  Oh well, what's done is done.  So here are the pictures of the times we went bonkers...


THE LOCATION






This is the location and NO, I can't tell where it is because the owner doesn't want to share the details.
Thank you so much, you....



THE PRODUCTION


Tin, Sakura and the gang...thanks so much for being there! I'm so happy to work with you guys all the time!
We heart you all!  Of course, THANK YOU to all
the professional photographers who attended!


THE MODELS


JAY 
A.K.A "Driver/Model"


Jay ended up doing Ulquie again because of the short notice and...I hate to say it but I'm so tired of thinking at that time that I just told her to DO so...BE Ulquie.  Jay was like, "AGAIN!?"




RIC 
A.K.A. "Mr. IDON'TKNOWWHOYOUARE"


 
Because HONESTLY...I was so shocked to see him look like this!
Tin, you're the gal! Thanks so much. :3  Sanada Yukimura's
ROCK NIGHT.




BIAN
A.K.A. "MR. KUCHIKI"

Where the hell are you pics??? Gashhhh~  I can't find them!  But yeah, I gotta give it to this chick...
For someone who looks friggin cute, she's one hell of a man! >,<



PKOL
A.K.A. "MR. STEEL BUCKET"
 
 I can't seem to find your pic with the bucket. -,-"  Well...  AND WHAT THE HELL
are you doing here?! XD  Kumamura, sit!



SAI
A.K.A. "MR. BANDAGED NOSE"
 
 This was taken by Sir Ang.  Domo!  XD I dunno...he's cosplaying Rockstar Sasuke.


JO-CHAN
A.K.A. "MS. ROSE AMONG THE THORNS"
 
 And she's busy fixing her hair... ^_^  Hinamori Momo rock version.


AND SO WE DID THIS...
 
 
 One of the pics I took of RIC just before San ran outta batteries... T_T


I wasn't here because I stayed on the set...these guys are enjoying the AC.


 
Fu prepared the food.  Orangy-goodness!!!





What? Tired already??? XD





AGAIN! Enjoying the AC while we TOIL OUTSIDE! XD




The models were taken away by each photographer.  This is where I was able to breath...for a while. XD






 Jay discussing something with Sai.  I really don't know what they're talking about...  They aren't talking about GIRLS, are they??? 0,0






WHO TOOK THIS PIC!? Syet!  What the hell is wrong with you guys?!  Hahaha..Kidding...  Ric was helping...HELPING Pkol with his belt... *cough*




Ric was feeling the energy too much, he didn't realize that his brief is showing. XD HAHAHAHAHAH!





Jo-chan and Jay...  It looked like Jay is crying and Jo-chan did something with the camera... XD Blackmail?



 
They want a group shot.


HULI KA! XD  The photographer was talked them into doing something.


Looking fine, guys...




 No matter how hard I try...this still looks like a TELESERYE cover! XD



With the production team.  Thanks so much.  Elie, Abing, Queen, Tin, Sakura, Manaples...  EVERYBODY! Thank you!


There were so many pictures but these were just some I got hold of.  I dunno where the others went and I'm too tired to look for them. hehehe...  The thing is, it was a great experience...  I just got off from an event the night before the photoshoot , they took me out of the event to check on the props and we set-up the location the next day 8 AM.  Pewwwh!  You guys are gonna be the DEATH of ME!



Loving you always,

katz :3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment