Monday, January 24, 2011

APRON CHRONICLES

Presenting the MALE CAST of the anime BLEACH created and owned by TITE KUBO and worshiped by fan artists like us. BEHOLD...the APRON CHRONICLES!

One day, Yamamoto-Taicho realized that someone stole the funds for the GOTEI 13. Because they need funds immediately, the old man proposed the only FAST-EARNING thing to do...with his resources. XD





STUDIO 1 : MR. MAKE-UP

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Gomen, Schiffer-san...can you please smile?"

ULQUIE: "I don't think so..."

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Oh-kay.... Any expression will do."

ULQUIE: "I don't think you understand when I said NO..."

PHOTOGRAPHER: *takes out contract* "But the contract says you should follow my direction. After all, I'm the photographer..."

ULQUIE: *stares at papers* "I just died in the series... This is voluntary. Cut me some slack. I have to look for another job. I heard they're hiring a lead in a band called, KISS. So, hurry up and take the damn picture."

PHOTOGRAPHER: *twitch...twitch*
STUDIO 2 : MR. ICICLE
TOUSHIRO: "This isn't right! Why am I in a bedroom? The apron belongs to the kitchen! I demand an explanation! Ulquiorra posed in the kitchen!"

PHOTOGRAPHER: "But...I was ordered, Toushiro-kun... Besides, it's sexy."

TOUSHIRO: "Do I look like I'm old enough for this!? And what's with the torn apron!? I did not agree to this!!!"

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Uh...Gomen, Toushiro-kun...but...but...a pretty woman told us you did..."

TOUSHIRO: "MATSUMOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
STUDIO 3 : RANDOM SHOUNEN
JINTA: "I still feel weird..."

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Relax, Jinta-kun. Don't strain yourself."

JINTA: "What's this for again?"

PHOTOGRAPHER: "To raise money..."

JINTA: "WHAT!? But Urahara-taicho told me it's to promote the store!"

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Uh...well, in a way...it is..." *fiddles* "You know...more people see this picture...more customers."

JINTA: *relaxes* "Oh! Okay."


 
 STUDIO 4 : MR SEXY


PHOTOGRAPHER: "Uh...uhmm....Gin-kun...I didn't know if they told 'ya but...you're supposed to WEAR the apron."

GIN: "WHAAAa? Awh, come on neh? I cooked these cakes like what you ordered. I am now posing to present them... What's so interesting about an apron?"

PHOTOGRAPHER: *gulp* "Ehehe...nothing, Gin-kun. But you're supposed to wear it for this shoot... The project is called, The APRON Chronicles."

GIN: "Are you saying the APRON is hotter than my body?"

PHOTOGRAPHER: *takes out several tissues with blood* "Not at all, Gin-kun. I've already used up all my tissues just this morning... By tomorrow, I might not be able to wake up anymore..."

After 1 minute...

PHOTOGRAPHER: "So...are we going on with the shoot?"

GIN: "Fine. I don't get why you want me to wear anything at all..."

PHOTOGRAPHER: *wipes nose* "Uhm...can you lengthen the apron, Gin-kun?"

GIN: "WHAAA? But how about my legs?" *shows legs*

PHOTOGRAPHER: *FAINTS*
STUDIO 5 : MR. DENSE
PHOTOGRAPHER: *surprised* "Uh...wow...Renji-kun...you're so good at this... You look so natural." *smiling*

RENJI: "Oh...thanks. Anything for Byakuya-taicho."

PHOTOGRAPHER: *blink, blink* "Uh...that didn't come out right..."

RENJI: "What didn't come out right? Look at these cute buns I'm making!" *squishes cute siopao*

PHOTOGRAPHER: *sheepish* Uhh...right."

RENJI: *smiles at photographer* "Do you wanna squeeze my buns?"

PHOTOGRAPHER: *faints*



 
STUDIO 6 : MR. METROSEXUAL

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Uh...Szayel-kun..."

SZAYEL: *glares* "IT'S CHAN! NOT KUN!"

PHOTOGRAPHER: *shock* "Uh...Szayel ----chan, Uhm...I hope you know that you should wear the apron..."

SZAYEL: *raises a brow* "That rag? I don't think so. Hurry up and take a picture of my divine body, slave!"

PHOTOGRAPHER: *shiver* SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!





STUDIO 7 : MR. S & M


MAYURI: "And so, kiddies...let's add eyeballs and tongues next...we stir it like so..." *stirs with finger*

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Uhm...Mayuri-kun...this is not a cooking show?"

MAYURI: *stops* "Uh...Yes, it is."

PHOTOGRAPHER: "No, it's not."

MAYURI: "Then why am I in the kitchen wearing an apron? Hmm...let me see... I have several hypothesis' as to why I am wearing an apron with nothing else. One, I am being photographed for the benefit of the female audience to arouse them...in this weird fetishes that they love... Two, I am here because I am being used as a sex symbol... Three...

PHOTOGRAPHER: *turns towards the crew* "Anyone...please brief Mayuri-kun about certain words not allowed here in the studio..."




 STUDIO 8 : MR. ADORABLE
 

STARK: *yawn* "You've woken me up...I was sleeping so wonderfully..."

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Gomen, Stark-kun...but we're behind schedule... Ehehe..."

STARK: *sighs* "FINE. Take a picture and leave me in peace..." *looks about* "Hmmm...i can't seem to find my pillow though... Can I borrow your lap then?"

PHOTOGRAPHER: *faints*
STUDIO 9 : MR. FREAK & CO.
NEL: "Neh,neh... Why am I the one in an apron???"

NOITORA: "Shut up, Nel."

NEL: *pout* "But you're supposed to be the one in an Apron! Mou~"

NOITORA: SHUT YOUR TRAP! I already cut myself here! I don't F#$%ing want to wear that polka-dot halter style apron designed by -"

NEL: *blink* "What's a halter top? Why does Noi-noi know so much about fashion???"

NOITORA: *silence*

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Can we go on with the shoot now?"

NEL: "HAI HAI!!!!"



 
STUDIO 10 : MR. SEXY (PART 2)


PHOTOGRAPHER: "Gin-kun...I'm afraid you're already finished..."

GIN: "Oya...But this is my master pose!"

PHOTOGRAPHER: 0,0'

KON: *leaps into action* "NNNNOOOoooooooooo!!!!"

GIN: "Fufufufuuuu...." *laughs* "Oya....Ms. Photographer??? Are you okay?"

KON: *walks to photographer's body* "I think you killed her."

NOTE: THESE ARE COMPILED DRAWINGS OF TINTA|PRODUCTIONS' LUNACY.  IT HAPPENS ONCE IT A WHILE...BUT THE IMPORTANT THING IS....  

IT HAPPENS... XD

HOPE I MADE YOU DAY...JA MATTA!

katz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment