Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the SCOOP on Ice Cream Indie

Time sure flies...  Ice Cream Indie, after just being a part of the staff in a month or so, we are launching officially!!! We will be an Official Company!!!  And I will be an official Ice Cream...? Hhahahah! Despite the feellamagiiibies about all these fast-paced things slamming at me, I'm really happy that we will finally be pushing boundaries and start out an official local manga industry.  Sure, we're small...but all great things do start somewhere...and with a little nurturing, we'll see what the future holds... ^_^

Our Comic Mag Stand at KJ Fairmart.

For now, the future looks bright and I am not one to back out.  We will be launching this April 16, 2011 at Munsterific Inc, Ramos. The event features local performers, artists, bands, cosplayers and games that will surely give you one hell of a night.  Ice Cream Indie will do its best to absolutely entertain you. ^_^ If ya wanna be a sponsor, please do contact me...hahahahahah!  I'll be posting MORE, MORE, MANY MORE in the future. 


Truly,

Shin :3



No comments:

Post a Comment